NITC registers.gov.np domain only for government organizations.
Government Agencies can request services and the required document are as follows:
- Need offical letter for any service request.
- The registration form must contain valid administrator and technical contacts.
- You can apply online or request services online from Apply Online
Domain registrations under .gov.np are free of cost.
Domains are registered in a first-come-first-serve basis but terms and conditions must apply.
The DNS server will be the DNS of the NITC as directed by Office of Prime Minister and Council of Ministers(OPMCM) which are as follows:
- Primary DNS: mechi.nitc.gov.np - 184.108.40.206
- Secondary DNS: koshi.nitc.gov.np - 220.127.116.11
- Secondary DNS: bagmati.nitc.gov.np - 18.104.22.168
Official request to NITC should be submitted while requesting for .gov.np domain registration.
NOTE: A domain name can be selected on your own, but depends on the availability of .NP ccTLD registrar’s database.