- NITC registers .gov.np domain only for government organizations.
- Domain registrations under .gov.np are free of cost.
- Domains are registered in a first-come-first-serve basis but terms and conditions must apply.
- The DNS server will be the DNS of the NITC as directed by Office of Prime Minister and Council of Ministers(OPMCM) which are as follows:
- 1. Primary DNS: mechi.nitc.gov.np(126.96.36.199)
- 2. Secondary DNS: koshi.nitc.gov.np(188.8.131.52)
- Official request to NITC should be submitted while requesting for .gov.np domain registration.
- The official request must be application letter from the corresponding agency and a registration form that is available below.The registration form must contain valid administrator and technical contacts.
NOTE: A domain name can be selected on your own, but depends on the availability of .NP ccTLD registrar’s database.
Please forward all your letters to the following address. or to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
GOV-NP Domain Registration
National Information Technology Center
Government of Nepal
If you have any questions then, please direct your questions, suggestions to email@example.com
The sample letters and registration form are available below: